Posted on 16. Apr, 2008 in Online Advertising, Social Media
(And kill it at the same time…)
- Use a services like PayPerPost or sponsored reviews and pay someone to blog positively about your product but don’t worry if the blog is completely off topic to your market.
- Sign up a bunch of fake alias in multiple forums, answer a few questions, and then start flogging your product to yourself.
- Create a few splogs loaded with scrapped content and loaded with relevant keywords and then blog about your own product.
- Spam all of your friends and ask them to Digg and stumble your blog posts daily until you have no friends.
- Create a FaceBook fan club for your product and invite everyone you know and do weekly updates to everyone even if they didn’t join the group.
- Offer your product for ‘free’ to prominent bloggers only if they write something nice about you
- Buy a whole bunch of fake traffic and then put your site up for sale on SitePoint telling everyone how much major traffic you have, then cancel the auction and tell everyone, that you site is way too valuable to sell.
Got any more fun ones? Add them in the comment field.
Tags: Marketing Online, Online Marketing, social marketing, spam