Posted on 07. Jan, 2009 in Making Money
- Use less toilet paper. That shit is expensive (excuse the pun) Is your ass really that big?
- Shower faster. Make it like a game and see how fast you can do it.
- Make soup. It is the cheapest food you can make. All those poor farmers can’t be wrong. Add lots of cheap salt too.
- Complain about your food. If your food taste like crap at a restaurant, start speaking up more and bitching. Discounts and free stuff will be in your future dine out.
- Inflate your car tires. This one is the easiest way to save gas but most people are too lazy to check them.
- Don’t store shit in your car. Check your trunk, have hockey gear, tools and crap. That extra weight cost you gas money.
- Drive slower. Ease up on the gas and float around the city. You’ll burn less gas and be less stressed.
- Stop watching Movies for one year. This one will hurt, but if you can give up the theatre and DVD rentals for a while, they eventually end up on TV. Just ask your parents.
- Steal someone else’s wi-fi. Why pay for it, when your neighbours already are?
- Drink Domestic water. In a restaurant when they try to up-sell you and ask, “would you like sparkling or bottled water?” just say, “I’ll have your domestic please…”
What are you ways to be a cheap A$$? Link to your lists in the comment section.
More great list:
T-Bucket’s Wacky Tips to Survive Being Broke in a Recession
12 Good Gadgets for Hard Times
Tags: money, save money