Posted on 29. Sep, 2009 in Online Advertising
8 ) Blogs are SUPER Viral: Traffic on blogs is super volatile and can go 5 fold over night with a really viral blog post, and if you are paying a flat monthly rate for your ad, you get tonnes of extra exposure for no extra money.
7) Good bang for your Buck: Most bloggers are part time and or just do it for a hobby, so any income is usually good income. You can get on some great blogs for as low as $50 or $100 a month. Try getting on Yahoo or MSN for $100. See if they return your email
6) Easy to get Started: Most medium sized blogs now have an ‘Advertise with Us’ section with simple pricing and some even have a click to buy option. Sign up for our automated option coming in 2010…http://www.advertisespace.com
5) Blog readers are Power Internet users: Blog readers spend a tonne of time online, so if you are not marketing your product to them where they live, you are missing them completely.
4) It elevates your products status: Let’s face it advertising says a lot about your product, and so does the medium by which you choose to promote it. Your product or service will seem a lot more cutting edge being promoted on blogs over the yellow pages.
3) Blogs tend to be read by other Bloggers: A high percentage of blog readers actually have their own blogs. This one leads into my next 2 points and the last one being the key reason for advertising on blogs.
2) Bloggers are Early Adopters: Bloggers and blog readers are much higher on average to test out new technologies than that average Internet reader. The usage numbers are higher than the average Internet user and massive compared to the average TV viewer.
1) Bloggers are Very Influential: This is the big one. The powerful influencers are quickly shifting to the small voice. Bloggers are generating dedicated readers and followers that not only test out or buy a product that they recommend, but the readers too are blogging about it. It’s a waterfall of influence if even one prominent blogger likes your product. I Bloggers can make or break your product. Get in front of them early and let your product grow with them…
The End of Ad Networks ~ http://www.advertisespace.com …Coming in 2010
Tags: blog advertising