Posted on 23. Dec, 2009 in Online Advertising
Buying and Selling online advertising is both difficult and time consuming, which is why a lot of companies just don’t do it. Here are some of the most painful aspects of buying online advertising manually.
- Searching the web to find great sites to advertise on.
- Wandering all over the site looking for advertising information.
- Searching a site looking for any contact information at all.
- Emailing sites asking for rate cards.
- Waiting for the sites to actually respond to your inquires.
- Haggling over rates and prices, trying to get a better deal.
- Waiting for package information.
- Calculation CPM’s
- Asking for more info, like traffic details.
- Waiting for insertion orders.
- Signing insertion orders
- Faxing insertion orders.
- Counter-signing insertion orders.
- Going through a credit check. (Yes, some sites request a credit check!)
- Sites not accepting PayPal or Credit card for payment.
- Sending a physical check in the mail with a stamp.
- Asking what banner specs they allow.
- Sending in banners.
- Waiting for banners to go live.
- Trying to change up the creative, but no one responds.
And now the good news…you no longer need to deal with any of these pain points . This blog post actually gave me a headache writing it!
Sign up at AdvertiseSpace.com and fully automate the online advertising process.
Tags: advertising hassles, automated advertising